Moon Goddess Boho Headband By Soul Flower
Show off your inner Moon Goddess when you wear this boho headband. The triple moon goddess is a sacred symbol showing three phases of the moon and three phases of a woman's life. The maiden embodies purity & pleasure (represented by the new waxing moon), the mother embodies love, power & self-care (represented by the full moon) and the crone embodies wisdom & culmination (represented by the waning moon). Connect to the triple goddess in you! 9 inches wide by 8 inches tall (laying flat) - fabric can stretch from 18 to 26 inches in circumference. Eco Black.
This item is designed by Soul Flower and hand screen printed in Minnesota on our very own USA made Boho Headband
- 50% Organic Cotton, 50% Recycled Plastic
- OCS (Organic Content Standard) Certified
- Polyester is made from post-consumer plastic beverage bottles
- Made in the USA
- Knit fabric
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/sq yd
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or line dry.