Bergamot essential oil is great for stress. It is a happy, emotionally uplifting oil. It is also good for soothing restless legs at bedtime, spastic coughs and upset tummies.
Other Holistic Health Benefits:
- Mood uplifting, good for days when you're feeling sad or blue
- Calming and relaxing
- Supports the Heart chakra especially during times of grief
- Good for those that are tense or anxious
- Good for nervous stomachs and loss of appetite from emotional stress
- Regulates the nervous system making it good for stressful situations
Bergamot is an Italian orange and was once only cultivated in Calabria, Italy. Bergamot essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit. It is a popular essential oil used in the perfume industry. It is also used in Earl Grey teas.
Kokokahn's pure essential oils are 10ml or about 200 drops
How To Use:
- Add 10-12 drops to 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons jojoba oil and apply to nervous stomachs
- Diffuse 5-6 drops when feeling stress
- Add 5 drops to an essential oil necklace when working through grief
- Add 8-10 drops to 1-ounce or 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and apply to chest to calm spastic coughs
Bergamot essential oil is phototoxic. Do not use it on the skin for at least 12 hours before going in the sun or a tanning bed. Do not use on the skin undiluted or in a bath.
Animals are sensitive to essential oils, especially cats and smaller furry friends. Never put essential oils on cats or other small pets fur. When using essential oils with dogs or other animals consult a holistic vet for advice on how to use them safely.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
Country of Origin: Italy
- Recyclable glass bottle
- 100% pure essential oil GC/MS tested to ensure therapeutic quality and purity
- No parabens, dyes, sulfates, phthalates or other synthetic ingredients