John Ruthven: Black Capped Chickadees Holiday Cards
John A. Ruthven (American, 1924-2020) Black-capped Chickadees John A. Ruthven, often called the “20th-century Audubon,” followed in the footsteps of his legendary prede- cessor. Whether working in delicate watercolor or bold acrylics, Ruthven long combined art and conservation, even receiving the National Medal of Arts—the highest honor given to artists by the United States government—for his work as an artist and naturalist. May these holiday cards inspire you to reflect on your own surroundings with all the awe and delight Ruthven possessed.
• 12 holiday cards with envelopes
• Inside message: Season’s Greetings
• Paper-wrapped decorative box
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s holiday card assortments feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5.375 x 7.375 x 1.25 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.