Claude Monet 2024 Mini Calendar By Pomegranate
With agile burshwork, quick dabs of joyful color, and a then-daring artistic style, Claude Monet captured fleeting impressions of nature in everyday settings. Monet devoted himself to perfecting the depiction of light and atmosphere in his works. The 12 Impressionist oil paintings presented in this calendar were revolutionary when they were created, and to this day Monet is considered one of the greatestpainters in the history of art.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.