Fine Art RainCaper van Gogh Bank of the Oise at Auvers Travel Cape
Painted while in the asylum in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Vincent van Gogh’s vivid colors and robust brushwork take center stage in Bank of the Oise at Auvers. A shaft of light illuminates the unknown models while the dark tones of the trees, sky, and river encroach. Celebrate vibrant color with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women. The reversible hooded travel cape is a wearable work of art that offers chic protection from rain and wind. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the silky soft rain wrap is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with the owning entity.
- Vincent van Gogh original oil painting Bank of the Oise at Auvers is in the collection of the Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Reverse color: Soft Teal
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; van Gogh Bank of the Oise at Auvers print reverses to Soft Teal – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag.
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending