FINE ART RAINCAPER – GUSTAV KLIMT "THE KISS" TRAVEL CAPE
Gold leaf, platinum and silver enhance Gustav Klimt’s iconic painting The Kiss. Done at the height of Klimt’s “Golden Period”, the magnificent oil painting depicts an exquisitely berobed couple locked in a timeless embrace. Embrace all that is silver, gold and gorgeous in a Klimt The Kiss RainCaper. Wear the classic Black side out as an elegant neutral; reverse to the captivating The Kiss print for a radiant splash of color.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Black reverses to Klimt’s The Kiss print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag.
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending