Katie Daisy 2023 Mini Wall Calendar
Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a yearlong journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. With whimsical images of fireflies, butterflies, birds, and wildflowers and distinctive designs that mark many of the holidays, this collection will inspire you to live the life you've imagined.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- 12-month calendar from January 2023 through December 2023.
- A year of Katie Daisy watercolor artwork on your wall.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower and How to Be a Moonflower.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Colorful nature and botanical illustrations with inspiring quotes.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This mini wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.