The inspirational You Can Heal Your Life wall calendar features text from the New York Times best-selling book of the same name. In her powerful and pioneering work, Louise L. Hay, widely regarded as one of the founders of the self-help healing movement, explains how our beliefs and ideas can be the cause of illness and how changing our thinking can improve our quality of life. Every month features an insightful quote, teaching text, and a helpful affirmation, all illustrated with the charming artwork of Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Louise Hay's uplifting words on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features healing and inspirational wisdom from Louise L. Hay.
- Showcases 12 joyful paintings from acclaimed artist Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Louise L. Hay was a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. She was widely regarded as one of the founders of the transformational movement. Through Hay's healing techniques and positive philosophy, millions have learned how to create more of what they want in their lives, including more wellness in their bodies, minds, and spirits.