Thich Nhat Hanh 2024 Wall Calendar: Touching Peace
STAY ORGANIZED AND BE INSPIRED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR: Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh was a spiritual leader, poet, and peace activist revered around the world for his pioneering ideas on mindfulness, ethics, and peace. This calendar features his wisdom text and elegant calligraphies paired with Marisol Ortega's tranquil contemporary illustrations of flora and fauna.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Each year Amber Lotus Publishing plants more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED — Our paper is sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests and is Forest Stewardship Council® Certified.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Perfect inspirational art gift.
- Wall art for your home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- 12-month calendar — January 2024 - December 2024.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.